April 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 4/11/11


I have finally gotten my menu plan for the week done, along with my grocery list of the things I need to pick up to get it all done.  So, when my little man wakes up from his nap (he had to get bloodwork done at the doctor for an allergy test, and poor thing cried himself into exhaustion) - looks like I will be running out to the store, organic market, & butcher.  That is, AFTER, I look through my coupons!  


BREAKFASTS
  • Crockpot Oatmeal (with steel cut oats)
  • Peanut Butter Granola 
  • Country Ham & Eggs
  • Sausage Biscuits
  • Cinnamon Rolls
  • Waffles
  • Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Biscuits
LUNCHES
  • Pineapple Casserole
  • Sandwiches
  • Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
  • Corn Casserole
  • Cheese Quesidillas
  • Leftovers

DINNERS
  • Southwestern Cheesy Chicken & Rice
  • Grandma Betty's Hamburger Steak Packets & Salad
  • Skillet Tacos
  • Garlic Baked Chicken, Macaroni & Cheese, & Stuffed Mushrooms
  • Pizza Spiraled Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, & Green Beans
  • Bacon Cheese Stuffed Shells & Spinach Salad
  • Brown Sugar Chipotle Pork Roast, Baked Sweet Potatoes w/ honey butter, & Cuban black beans

Check out the other menus this week over at Menu Plan Monday!



Photobucket

.

--> Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...